Guilde Killers Kids Index du Forum
Guilde Killers Kids
Forum de la guilde Killers Kids serveur Danathor

Guilde Killers Kids Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: What Is Error Code 401 On Facebook Login ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Killers Kids Index du Forum -> Public -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
courotto

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: What Is Error Code 401 On Facebook Login Répondre en citant

What Is Error Code 401 On Facebook Login
> DOWNLOAD

Try Microsoft Edge A fast and secure browser that's designed for Windows 10 No thanks Get started Skip to main content Microsoft Microsoft Support Office Windows Surface Xbox Deals Support More Software Windows apps OneDrive Outlook Skype OneNote PCs & Devices PCs & tablets Accessories VR & mixed reality Microsoft HoloLens Entertainment Xbox games PC games Windows digital games Movies & TV Books Business Microsoft Azure Microsoft Dynamics 365 Microsoft 365 Cloud platform Enterprise Data platform Developer & IT .NET Visual Studio Windows Dev Center Docs Other Microsoft Store Free downloads & security Education Store locations Gift cards Holiday gift guide View all No results 0 Sign in Microsoft Support . {{offlineMessage}} . Now I dont know how the services that you looked on is behaving. As a Gold Certified Independent Software Vendor (ISV), Solvusoft is able to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction through delivering top-level software and service solutions, which have been subject to a rigourous and continually-audited approval process by Microsoft. asked 5 years, 5 months ago viewed 37,751 times active 5 years, 5 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Linked 0 How to implement login in an Android application 0 Django Rest Framework JWT 400 Bad Request 4 My AJAX query isnt validating properly Related 151Can you help me understand this? “Common REST Mistakes: Sessions are irrelevant”498REST API error return good practices541Understanding REST: Verbs, error codes, and authentication1648403 Forbidden vs 401 Unauthorized HTTP responses203JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON data72How do I implement login in a RESTful web service?395Do sessions really violate RESTfulness?364Separate REST JSON API server and client?382How to do authentication with a REST API right? (Browser + Native clients)297Best practice for REST token-based authentication with JAX-RS and Jersey Hot Network Questions How can I expand a quoted variable to nothing if it's empty? Time Puzzle Rebus What makes the Mauritius Passport so valuable? Which popular games have been studied mathematically? Only Three Books: Restarting Physics after civilization collapses Is Sam Gamgee an orphan? Why bother with even parity? Is it wrong to use a boolean parameter to determine values? Why don't ICs include bypass capacitors? Employee system That manages data for managers, and makes things easier Write Moby Dick, approximately Does a 2100W angle grinder need an earth pin? Is there a list of old browsers that only support TLS 1.0? Is there a function that grows faster than exponentially but slower than a factorial? Does your ISP know what type of phone/computer you're using? Include element in RTF Text Field How "scrambled" is the data on a RAID5 disk? Should I make my character suspect an upcoming twist or not? Importance of templates? What is causing the problem with the RAM in this (claimed) Spectrum 48k? Compare two numbers given as strings Can the Scrum method be used with only one person and only one 10 day Sprint? Can a lack of diseases in the medieval period lead to overpopulation? Is the DC on the Linguist Feat too low? more hot questions question feed . CLICK HERE to verify Solvusoft's Microsoft Gold Certified Status with Microsoft >> CLOSE . There was an error. 401 Unauthorized Similar to 403 Forbidden, but specifically for use when authentication is required and has failed or has not yet been provided. Javascript is disabled Please enable javascript and refresh the page Sorry, page not found Try searching Microsoft Support, or asking our Virtual Agent (preview) to find a solution  Cookies are disabled Please enable cookies and refresh the page CV: {{ getCv() }} . Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. I have a client (mobile) application which needs to support a login action against a RESTful web service. What's new Surface Book 2 Surface Pro Xbox One X Xbox One S VR & mixed reality Windows 10 apps Office apps Store & Support Account profile Download Center Sales & support Returns Order tracking Store locations Support Buy online, pick up in store Education Microsoft in education Office for students Office 365 for schools Deals for students & educators Microsoft Azure in education Enterprise Microsoft Azure Enterprise Data platform Find a solutions provider Microsoft partner resources Microsoft AppSource Manufacturing & resources Financial services Developer Microsoft Visual Studio Windows Dev Center Developer Network TechNet Microsoft Virtual Academy Microsoft developer program Channel 9 Office Dev Center Company Careers About Microsoft Company news Privacy at Microsoft Investors Diversity and inclusion Accessibility Security English (United States) Sitemap Contact us Privacy & cookies Terms of use Trademarks About our ads Microsoft 2018 This site in other languages x etina Dansk Deutsch Espaol Franais Indonesia Italiano Magyar Nederlands Norsk Bokml Polski Portugus Suomi Svenska Ting Vit Trke () () . File Extensions Device Drivers File Troubleshooting Directory File Analysis Tool Errors Troubleshooting Directory Malware Troubleshooting Windows 8 Troubleshooting Guide Windows 10 Troubleshooting Guide Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME) Encyclopedia Windows Performance Monitor Report Analyzer . .. A 204 No Content might also be suitable, but feels a bit ambiguously. Lifewire . –Jonah Sep 10 '17 at 0:20 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. .. Because the web service is RESTful, this amounts to the client accepting a username/password from the user, verifying that username/password with the service, and then just remembering to send that username/password with all subsequent requests. Follow Us Facebook How To Fix Buy Do More About Us Advertise Privacy Policy Careers Contact Terms of Use . The reason I ask is that some other RESTful services use 401 for bad credentials even when you're just asking if the credentials are valid. Find more of what you're looking for with Facebook Search. When I asked again about the 401 I meant only with regard to the case where I am asking for validity. Namely, authentication is NOT required to ask about the validity of credentials - yet what you included says "specifically for use when authentication is required." –Matt Jul 30 '12 at 4:21 2 Your way of looking at it is correct. Thank you for signing up. See photos and updates from friends in News Feed. .. {{offlineMessage}} . What is the standard way of handling this, and is the standard way of handling this logically appropriate? http rest login http-response-codes shareimprove this question asked Jul 30 '12 at 1:36 Matt 64631022 add a comment 1 Answer 1 active oldest votes up vote 68 down vote accepted First off. rev2018.1.10.28325 . But a request like: myservice.com/are/these/credentials/valid should never return 401 because that particular URL (request) is authorized with or without valid credentials. 404 Page Not Found Sorry, it looks like something got tangled. But a good way of solving this is to have something like an Account object, that you try to GET. Try Microsoft Edge A fast and secure browser that's designed for Windows 10 No thanks Get started Skip to main content Microsoft Microsoft Support Office Windows Surface Xbox Deals Support More Software Windows apps OneDrive Outlook Skype OneNote PCs & Devices PCs & tablets Accessories VR & mixed reality Microsoft HoloLens Entertainment Xbox games PC games Windows digital games Movies & TV Books Business Microsoft Azure Microsoft Dynamics 365 Microsoft 365 Cloud platform Enterprise Data platform Developer & IT .NET Visual Studio Windows Dev Center Docs Other Microsoft Store Free downloads & security Education Store locations Gift cards Holiday gift guide View all No results 0 Sign in Microsoft Support . However, my understanding of 401 responses are that they represent a resource that you are not supposed to have access to without valid credentials. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. –Cleric Jul 30 '12 at 9:21 1 I don't see how this can be correct, unless you are using Basic or Digest authentication. Company About Us Contact Us Partnerships 90-Day Guarantee Automatic Renewal Support Frequent Questions (FAQs) Lost Activation Key Software User Guides Uninstalling Software Software WinThruster DriverDoc WinSweeper SupersonicPC FileViewPro News Blog Facebook Twitter Newsletter Certifications ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES 5a02188284
how to check facebook chat historyhow do i link my skype and facebook accountshow to bypass facebook reactivation timehow many reports can block a facebook accountbig facebook smileys codefacebook friend checker appdownload programa facebook cracker v2.0mijn account op facebook is geblokkeerdfacebook is unable to connect to chatdescargar facebook chat para bb 9220

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Killers Kids Index du Forum -> Public -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006